I was thinking of what to say in my Tuesday blog when fellow Make Mine Mystery member, Marvin Wilson, solved that dilemma by tagging me in the Random Bookish Things tag game.
So, here I am, following the rules, which are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random bookish and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So, here goes about the random or weird facts about Morgan Mandel:
1. On the way to work in Downtown Chicago, I eavesdrop on people's conversations. When they turn the corner to go the other way, I wonder about the rest of the story.
2. I talk to my deaf dog, Rascal, as if she can hear me.
3. I love just about every country singer there is and can listen to GAC, Great American Country TV, for hours while I'm writing.
4. Now that I'm old, I swear a lot more than I used to when I was young.
5. Everyone probably already knows this, but for those who don't, I'm a slots fanatic. That's why I only play on vacation. Otherwise, I'd go broke.
6. I'm a sloppy housekeeper. Because of that, I rarely have people over. I've got more interesting things to do, such as play on the Internet or write books.
7. I know how to do shorthand, which is almost like a secret language since dictaphones came into being.
There, I've done it. I've shared some weird/random bookish pieces about myself. Now I'm tagging the bloggers below with their links so you can check out their great blogs: