Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LAST OF THE CMA AWARDS

Kenny Chesney - Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven - Calypso kind of song - Great job, not a surprise. He goes for these type of songs. It's kind of his brand.

All right - Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This - My all time favorite - he got a standing ovation

Male vocalist of the year - Brad Paisley - Such a nice guy and great singer - but that white hat's got to go!

The Eagles - They sure cleaned up good - suits and everything - You were just too busy being fabulous - I can't help singing along


Entertainer of the Year goes to - "the lucky and the deserving, Kenny Chesney," to quote Shania Twain.

He told her, "You look really good."

(Did she get a boob job?)

Carrie's got another dress on, some gold layered thing - How many was it? Maybe someone can tell me.

Great show. Great singers. Great stage and technics. Loved it.

6000 members of the Country Music Association chose the winners.

Wanted to watch Jay Leno last night, but fell asleep before he came on. Hope it doesn't happen again tonight, but I have a feeling it will. I still can't get used to this new Standard Time.

9 comments:

  1. Keep writing about country music and I'll always come back. Love the music. Didn't see the music awards, busy helping with homework. Oh well, maybe next year. Thanks for posting the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another country music fan! There are more of us than there used to be. I go to sleep at night listening to country music and wake up listening to it. When I write, if my husband isn't using the TV in the living room, I turn on GAC so I can hear it at my desk in the dining room. (It's supposed to be a dining room, but we rarely eat there. We mostly use TV trays except at breakfast)

    Morgan Mandel
    www.morganmandel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what happens if you click the button
    too many times when a comment
    Doesn't go through.
    I had to delete a bunch of my comments.
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:13 PM

    Yes, rumor is that Shania Twain got a boob job! They looked too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome