Saturday, November 01, 2008

Rascal Goes to a Doggie Halloween Party

And Now, I know you've all been waiting for this...

Here's the Youtube video I made of the pics from the Doggie Halloween Party Rascal went to at Bentley's Corner Barkery. No, she didn't win any prizes, but she had a really great time! So did her Mom and Dad. The place was mobbed, with over 50 dog entries, plus their owners.

Everyone had to file through the store so the judges could see all the dogs. There were some really great costumes, so I'm sure it was hard for Giovanni and Lisa, the store's owners, to judge.

The final decision was Brando. I have to admit his costume was a lot better than Rascal's. She was dressed as a DePaul basketball fan, as was her Daddy. He never gives up, but keeps buying season's tickets every year. Kind of like a Cub fan.

Enjoy the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcM-JIj49vg

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the bone-shaped cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Cool youtube Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure if the cake was for humans or dogs, but I found out it was for the dogs. I took a napkin with cake on it and brought it outside for Rascal. We were talking and I'm not sure where the napkin went. Hopefully she didn't eat that as well! Anyway she seemed all right the next day.

    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I know why you named her Rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's only a very small reason why she's named Rascal. First, it was because she looks like Petey in the Little Rascals, but since she's a girl we didn't want to call her that.
    After that, she just tries to live up to her name. Steals my knit hats, my gloves, tugs on her leash, everything's a game for her.
    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an assortment of dogs and costumes, for sure! And, while I think of it -check out my latest posts about my grandkids trick or treating -complete with a video of the grandson hunting his tail -plus a bit of information about our church bazaar which was held today and I've included some photos of the bazaar sure to make your mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome