- Today, I'm going to tell you how to become a Follower on someone else's blogspot.
- Tomorrow I'll finish this series by revealing the benefits of following other blogspots. You may be surprised by what you find out.
Part II - How to Follow A Blogspot:
- Look for the section marked "Followers"
- Click on the phrase, "Follow this blog"
- A popup window will come up asking if you wish to follow by using your own name or being anonymous
- Indicate your choice and click Follow at the bottom of the popup
- If you get a question asking if you really want to follow, answer yes
- That's all there is to it. Now you're a follower. If you answered yes, your photo will displayed with the others. That means anyone visiting my blogspot will see your photo. That's not all the benefits you'll get by being a follower. Stay tuned for much more.
Please come back tomorrow for Part III of my series which will explain the many benefits you'll now receive because you've become a Follower.
Did this mini-course teach you how to be a follower? Or, were you already a follower here? If so, I thank you.
If you're one of my new followers as of today, I also thank you.
Do you need to learn more about the benefits of following before you commit?