Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!


Forecast here in Illinois is a beautiful Spring day, a rare treat around here for Easter.



I saw only one lady with a hat on at Church, but it was deep blue and didn't look at all like an Easter bonnet. Any Easter bonnets around you today?



We went to a brunch today at the Concorde. A pic is on the right.
Now I'm home and relaxing, but a little
bit too full. What's everyone else doing?


Have a HAPPY EASTER, however way you spend it!!





8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Beautiful photos! Happy Easter to you too - :)

    I have a special VERY deep Easter post up at Free Spirit today. (Marvin has his tongue in his cheek)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had brunch at home & now I'm making a turkey. No ham this Easter since I need to get rid of the turkey since my refrigerator quit last week. Frozen food and left-overs must go!

    Beautiful pictures.

    Happy Easter.
    Helen
    http://straightfromhel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Morgan! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In London I think it's in Regents Park they still have an Easter parade f Easter Bonnets (as Julie Garland would say)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! We hosted, so the hubby and I just finished putting away the good china and are going to relax with a movie. Ahhhhhh. We're pooped! Nope, no bonnets at church today...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My three month old granddaughter had a new headband, does that count? We spent the day at my nieces. A very enjoyable day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather this year was decent. Much better than the snow last year, however being tired of the cold, I still thought it wasn't warm enough for me.
    Hope you had a nice Easter, Morgan. Love the pictures!

    Aggie
    http://nocturnal-intellect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome