Thursday, October 01, 2009

Look What I Found

I got a chance to Google the other day and my efforts were rewarded! I found a review for Killer Career at Internet Review of Books. I'm not sure how long it was there, but I'm very happy I discovered it.
.
If you'd care to look, it's at
 http://internetrevi ewofbooks. com/sep09/ brief_reviews. html?dsq= 17850973
 
The fun thing about this is the reviewer has the exact same name as my main character, Julie McGuire.
 
Moral of the story - Remember to Google - kind of reminds me of Remember to Floss, which I always forget until right before the next dental appointment. (g)
 
 
If you feel the urge - here are some buy links: 
KILLER CAREER Is At Ingram, At Barnes & Noble, NOW ON KINDLE FOR $5.77, ALSO AT BOOKSAMILLION.COM, AMAZON.COM, BN.COM, MOBIPOCKET.COM, DIESEL-EBOOKS.COM

3 comments:

  1. Finding a new review is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORGAN--very nice review--and I'm glad you stumbled on it. When I Google my name, I have 16 pages--good grief. I've found my book for sale all over the world--probably everyone else, too, but I'm not sure it's helping my sales!
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. What are the odds of the reviewer having the same name as a book character as well as the same occupation and dream for the future!?!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome