Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Name for My Work In Progress - I may keep this one

I thought up a new name for my WIP, and this one I may actually keep!

I know I've said this before, but so far I'm really excited about the new title, which is -

DIARY OF A NERVOUS BABY BOOMER -
How I Got the Way I Am

Okay, I'm not so sure about the second line yet. I know lots of books have an added line, but it can come or go.

It always helps to get feedback, so I'm asking for your opinion.
So far the choices are:

MY FEAR LIST

HOW I GOT THIS WAY

DIARY OF A NERVOUS BABY BOOMER - How I Got The Way I Am

Which do you like? If you like the new one, what about that second line? Do you like it in or would you prefer it out?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Diary of a Nervous Baby Boomer is really catchy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this going to be an autobiography?

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memoir/autobiography, whatever you want to call it. It's true, at least I think so. My memory isn't what it used to be. (g)

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you could do a play on "The Bucket List" with something fearful that kind of rhymed, that would be catchy!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome