Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sharing Christmas Story Results

Just want to point you to the results from Wednesday's post at Acme Authors List, where I made a call out for Christmas stories. I got a tremendous response recommending stories by the authors themselves and also for recommendations about books by other authors.

Whether you like print or ebook, you may discover some great finds from this list. If you want to get into the Christmas spirit, why not check one or more of these out. They'd also make a great present.

http://acmeauthorslink.blogspot.com/2010/11/do-you-have-christmas-story-coming-out.html

Thanks,  Morgan

PS This is an old picture, but snow always reminds me of Christmas. So far we don't have any this year, but that could change any day here in Illinois.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for compiling this list, Morgan. I will definitely check it out whenI start buying books for the readers on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Thanks for the list. I love reading Christmas stories with the kids. Its the most wonderful time of the year. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Morgan, though I dont' want to see all that snow yet!

    Stop by my blog tomorrow (sunday) for a blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya Stephen... there is nothing better than curling up to a good book with the kids while the snow is falling outside... nothing more comforting. I can't wait for my kids to open their books on Christmas morning... bought them a fun rhyming book with CD titled, "Jazz Fly 2: The Jungle Pachanga" by Matthew Gollub. It will be a blast! My kids love books.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome