Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Day Is It?

Now that I've been unemployed since the beginning of the year, I've found it hard to remember what day it is. This would sometimes happen to me when I had a day job, but it was easier to keep track then. For one thing, on Sundays I always thought with distaste about the upcoming Mondays.  Fridays were spent in anticipation of the weekend. Because of that, they tended to go slower than all the other weekdays combined.

What I find very strange now is my unemployed days are passing much more quickly than I'd thought they would.

What about you? Do you sometimes lose track of days?

2 comments:

  1. I hope to someday work from home myself and I am sure I will loose track of the days but oh what fun to write from home and still get paid.

    Love your blog and website. Good to find you.

    Warmly,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:11 AM

    I do, quite a bit, actually. When I was unemployed it was worse. Now I'm 1/2 time employed, so that helps. You're right about the Monday thing. IT's not so daunting anymore is it?

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome