|Stylish Blogger Award|
This time, I decided to respond right away before I forgot. Also, I only need offer one link, and that's hers above.
The main requirement for accepting the Stylish Blogger Award is to list seven things about myself, so here goes:
1. I'm currently unemployed, after working as an administrative assistant for 38 1/2 years.
2. I love my kindle and read it while eating breakfast and lunch, or when nothing's good on TV.
3. I hardly every make phone calls. I prefer to e-mail instead. That's why my Iphone doesn't get used much as a phone, but the other features get lots of use, like the camera and Internet.
4. I'm addicted to Facebook and visit often during the day. I also like Twitter, but am not on there as much.
5. I've written mysteries and romances, and am almost through writing a paranormal thriller.
6. This is not my only blog. I'm also at Acme Authors Link on Wednesdays, at Make Mine Mystery on the first and 3rd Mondays of the month, and on The Blood-Red Pencil the first and second Tuesdays of the month.
7. I love country music, slots, chocolate, ice cream and pizza.
8. I dye my hair to keep the grey away.
9. I hate arithmetic. I guess that means I'll never be rich.
TOLD YOU I HATE ARITHMETIC! AS ONE OF YOU POINTED OUT, I CAN'T COUNT. I PUT DOWN 10 THINGS, NOT SEVEN. (LOL)