Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me - Or Maybe You Do

Stylish Blogger Award
Jean Henry Mead has presented me with a Stylish Blogger Award. I've received other awards before, and have been lax about responding, since they required posting a bunch of links, and I just didn't have time at the time, then my senior mind forgot about them.

This time, I decided to respond right away before I forgot. Also, I only need offer one link, and that's hers above.

The main requirement for accepting the Stylish Blogger Award is to list seven things about myself, so here goes:

1. I'm currently unemployed, after working as an administrative assistant for 38 1/2 years.

2. I love my kindle and read it while eating breakfast and lunch, or when nothing's good on TV.

3. I hardly every make phone calls. I prefer to e-mail instead. That's why my Iphone doesn't get used much as a phone, but the other features get lots of use, like the camera and Internet.

4. I'm addicted to Facebook and visit often during the day. I also like Twitter, but am not on there as much.

5. I've written mysteries and romances, and am almost through writing a paranormal thriller.

6. This is not my only blog. I'm also at Acme Authors Link on Wednesdays, at Make Mine Mystery on the first and 3rd Mondays of the month, and on The Blood-Red Pencil the first and second Tuesdays of the month.

7. I love country music, slots, chocolate, ice cream and pizza.

8. I dye my hair to keep the grey away.

9. I hate arithmetic. I guess that means I'll never be rich.
Rascal

10. My dog, Rascal, is a pit bull, yet is more popular than I will ever be. She's also on Facebook and has many followers.

TOLD YOU I HATE ARITHMETIC!  AS ONE OF YOU POINTED OUT, I CAN'T COUNT. I PUT DOWN 10 THINGS, NOT SEVEN. (LOL)

2 comments:

  1. I don't like math either, but I don't think that hinders the potential for being rich!

    Alex
    Breakfast Every Hour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting TEN thanks, Morgan! Mine would be quite different, I don't think I'll ever be able to convert from a hard/paperback reader to and e-reader, and I kind of like math, but ... hey- takes all types to make a world, hmm? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome