Monday, April 11, 2011

Back with Pictures and Lots of Housework to Do



One of the Amtrak stops on the way there was Galesburg.
 
I had a great time doing research coming and going and while in Arizona. I came back with loads of pictures, also loads of wash and bills to take care of. I'm hoping to once again work on Forever Young this week, but some things need straightening out before I can think straight.




Morgan Mandel in the observation car. Lots to observe.

Every time I put my camera away I had to take it out again. There was so much to observe out there, and I wanted to keep as many memories as possible.


More pics on later posts, still have many more to upload onto the computer.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fun. You'll have to tell us all about it. Do you always go to the place you want to write about? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always get the opportunity to go where I write about. I was lucky this time to combine my husband's visit with his Dad with my research. I had already set the story in Arizona, but I had some details to work out. Firsthand experience is the best!

    Morgan Mandel
    http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think you have enjoyed over there.. Do you have the habit of writing everything whenever you visit a new place. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome