Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do No Harm

I believe part of the Hippocratic oath is to do no harm. I also believe that's a good motto for an author to follow when writing.


Without giving anything away, I'll just say my new release, A PERFECT ANGEL, which is the sequel to HER HANDYMAN, rights a necessary wrong done to a character in the first book. 

Although each book is independent of the other and can be read separately, for best enjoyment, I recommend reading HER HANDYMAN first, and then A PERFECT ANGEL.

After you've read them both, you'll see what I mean about Do No Harm.


Find all of Morgan Mandel's romances, mysteries & thrillers at 
her Amazon Author's Page:

For excerpts from all of her books see the Morgan's Book Links Blog:

Twitter: @MorganMandel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Is Welcome