Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day Two of Unemployment



Day Two Goals:

Get some pages done either on Diary of a Nervous Baby Boomer or A Bad End - maybe both.

Temporary Setback - I got an email from Farmville saying my crops were ready to harvest, so I had to go over there, harvest and plant. Talk about setting priorities!

Okay, now I'm getting down to business. After the writing, my other project will be -----


Clean the hall closet.
It's so bad, I can't close the door.


Here's the before picture. This project may take longer than one day!

Wish me Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Farmville...I wonder if they could come up with an application that would actually pay you for harvesting?...no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avoid Facebook games like the plague especially now that I've rediscovered my daytime soap addiction!

    Alex
    Breakfast Every Hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. 677 pages done this morning on A Bad End, bringing my total up to 2,235!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day Three - delete Farmville from my Facebook! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome