Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Fling Conference Was Great!

Morgan Mandel at the Book Signing Portion
of Spring Fling 2012
The Chicago North RWA Spring Fling 2012 Writers' Conference went off fabulously! The quality of the Chicago Mariott NW venue was superb, in looks and service, with the added bonus of being only 20 minutes away for me!

Lots of great workshops, terrific featured speakers, and many chances to network. Also, some free books from featured speakers, a tempting array of books to purchase in the bookstore and at the book signing. Of course, I came home with a bunch for my TBR pile, which is quite large as it is.

The committee did a terrific job putting this quality conference together. I'm hoping the same people step up to the plate to volunteer next time.

You can find 53 photos from Friday, April 27 and 34 from Saturday, April 28 at my Facebook page -
http://facebook.com/morganmandel


Just a reminder - for Excerpts and Buy Links to all of my books, Check out
http://morgansbooklinks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Is Welcome