Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What's Next?

Her Handyman by Morgan Mandel
I got a little sidetracked by Thanksgiving and my freebie promotion of  the romantic comedy, Her Handyman, which took a lot of doing. The competition is fierce. To get anyone to notice a book, even if it's free, isn't very easy. I did zillions of tweets, visited my Facebook groups and pages more than people probably wanted me to, and also sent out email blasts to egroups and personal friends, plus devised other methods to get attention, kind of like my dog, Rascal, does when I'm at the keyboard.

The result was 2,322 more readers got to see Her Handyman than would have otherwise. At one point I got up to #137 on the Free Kindle Store list at Amazon, and was also #40 in Contemporary Romance. This was a decent showing, considering my promotion took place over Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, when tons of people were shopping, recuperating from Thanksgiving, or still out of town.

I will be doing further promotions from time to time, but now must buckle down and finish Blessing or Curse, the sequel to Forever Young: Blessing or Curse.

Blessing or Curse
by Morgan Mandel
While Forever Young: Blessing or Curse is a thriller with a touch of romance, Blessing or Curse is a romance, with a touch of thriller.

Blessing or Curse focuses more on the personal lives of five very diverse people and those they love, but there are a few villains lurking in the background and also the aspect of the Forever Young pill, which turns someone back to a desired age. I wish someone would hurry up and invent one!


Forever Young: Blessing or Curse
by Morgan Mandel

If you didn't get your copy of Her Handyman, it's still available for kindle at the huge amount of 99 cents at http://amzn.com/B0097EVXBK


Morgan Mandel
Twitter: @MorganMandel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Is Welcome