Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneak Peak

Hi Gang,

Here's a sneak peak at my updated website and the cover art for my upcoming romantic suspense, Killer Career. You can check it all out at http://www.morganmandel.com/



I've changed the main page and some other pages. Still have more to update, but it's not as hopelessly behind as it was not long ago. Somehow I kind of forgot the website existed after I got caught up in my daily blog here, but it deserves to have its own life also.



Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I like what you've done. Very integrated and tight. Easy to navigate and lots of information. Rascal is my favorite, though!

    Best Regards, Galen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 AM

    Looks really good, Morgs. Hey you might want to adjust the size/height of the picture of the gasping woman though - right now it covers up the sub-title of the book. Just a suggestion. Overall, nice site and easy to navigate!

    The Old Silly from Free Spirit Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rascal says thank you.
    She'll get her own book also when I finish up with this one.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.com
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. made me gigglesnort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got a lot of links!!!
    I guess once someone enters my Press Room on my site, a lot more links appear there...
    Lots of info & stuff - I like it!

    L. Diane Wolfe
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
    www.spunkonastick.net
    www.thecircleoffriends.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sharp. I do like it!
    Margay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good. I like the cover of your new book.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome