Friday, May 08, 2009

Live & On Streaming Audio at WJJQ Today



I'm in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, at the WJJQ FM Radio Station this morning 92.5 on the dial in Wisconsin, also streaming live at http://wjjq.com/ from 9:35 to 10am.
The morning host, Mark Everett, is interviewing me about my books, Two Wrongs and Girl of My Dreams, and my upcoming book signing on Saturday at Cover to Cover in Tomahawk, Wisconsin from 11am to 1pm.
Hope you can hear some of it, and if you're in the area, pleaese stop by the book signing.

Thanks,
Morgan Mandel

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love in-studio pictures??
    Wishing you much success on Saturday, Morgan! I'm on the road that day, too.

    L. Diane Wolfe
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
    www.spunkonastick.net
    www.thecircleoffriends.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the promo queen! LOL-

    Seriously, have fun and good luck with your signing. Cheers-

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome