Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Will Today Be the Day?

Will today be the day I finish getting the income tax stuff in order? I hope so, because it's a real time waster. I haven't been able to do any more work on Forever Young since February 25, when the dreaded income tax junk took priority. I'm under the gun because once it's in order, then it goes to the accountant. If it's not in order, that would be tons of extra money to pay him, and it's money I can't afford.

So, I'm hoping today will be the day. Maybe you're more organized and yours is already done. Hope so for your sake.

Morgan Mandel



http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel
Killer Career is 99 cents on
Kindle and Smashwords

3 comments:

  1. Mine is done! Or so our accountant claims.
    And try not allowing anonymous comments intestad od the word verification for one week and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 PM

    Lofe is a crazy balancing act. I'm working on filling gaps for my next two books and getting the MS's off to my editor Marvin Wilson in the next day or so. Everything else is on hold. Taxes will resume this weekend. Good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it will! And mine was done the first of February.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome