Monday, July 20, 2009

A POST OFFICE IN MY FUTURE


My author copies arrived today. After the DH and I picked them up at my brother's house, I couldn't get anything accomplished. I had to check every box to make sure my babies were okay and that someone else's babies hadn't been substituted. Okay, I didn't go over every book, but I did peek inside the first two or three rows in each box and all appears to be well. They did survive the ride over.

Anyway, I was admiring the babies so much and so distracted, I couldn't do lots of the things I still need doing, like getting letters ready to send out for reviews, and lots more, way too much to mention.

Anyway, I hope to get one or two letters ready during the week, but Saturday is the target day for dropping off the main bulk of them. Watch out, post office, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. *does a happy dance, looking like a fool in the coffee shop* yay! Glad your babies arrived safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel guilty - all new 'babies' deserve some undivided attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting, the day the books arrive! And congrats on selling 3 at work (from your post above).

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome