Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hi everyone out there

To everyone out there in cyberspace,

I can't promise to blog every day, so that's why my blog is called All I have to say.

First I should introduce myself. I'm Morgan Mandel, a mystery and romance author, with one published mystery, TWO WRONGS, still available at www.hardshell.com, www.amazon.com and by order at bookstores. I've also completed a romantic comedy called GIRL OF MY DREAMS, which I hope to find a home for soon, as well as a romantic suspense called DEADLY DREAMS.

Presently I'm working on a medical thriller, which I am doing my best to make my breakthrough novel.

I didn't get much chance to work on my new book this week. I'm still playing catch- up after being spoiled a week on vacation in Wisconsin, enjoying warm weather, lots of good meals and my weakness: penny and nickel slot machines.

I'm not exactly in the mood for returning to my day job, doing the laundry and paying the stack of bills sitting on the kitching table, but life goes on. I better get to some of it now.

All the best until next time,
Morgan Mandel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Is Welcome