Thursday, October 19, 2006

Juggling writing with life

Well folks,
It's not always easy to juggle writing with everyday life. Maybe some folks are better at it than others. All I know is to get one thing accomplished I often have to give up the other. This weekend I did yard work, then cleaned house because my surroundings were too out of order for me to bear them any more.

I'm happy with the results in that hemisphere, but unhappy I spent precious time away from my writing and marketing. Next time it will probably be the reverse. I'll work on my writing and let the house go instead. Then I'll feel happy again at what I accomplished, but sad I don't have well-ordered surroundings.

That's the game I have to play to do what I love doing. It's worth it.

Morgan Mandel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Is Welcome