Monday, February 08, 2010

Tummy Tuck Anyone?

I've still got until Feb 26 to learn all I can from the 30 days of free lessons from Lynda.com , which Adobe offered when I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS4.

Today, I stumbled upon a neat one that does virtual tummy tucks. They show a man with a hefty belly. After a few magic software adjustments, he's looking mighty lean.

Hmm, maybe I'll get out some of my photos and see about a tummy tuck here and there. It's a painless operation. All it takes is some brain strain and a few clicks here and there.

Would you also like to be a patient? Who knows, maybe I could get a whole waiting room going. I promise not to charge as much as a regular plastic surgeon. (G)

Morgan

4 comments:

  1. LOL, Morgan. If only you could do it for real.

    When my daughter optimized my head shot for my book cover in Photoshop, she asked if I wanted a virtual face lift. I said, sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, Morgan! I'm with Maryann--I'm wishing you could do it for real--LOL!!
    Hope you're having a great week :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I love the cool things you can do with photo shop these days. Future generations won't have any idea what we really looked like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea!! That could so go two ways - either depress the heck out of someone after seeing how they could look or kick them in gear to get in shape, lol. I would love to do the tummy tuck thing!! As long as it was painless and free!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome