Sunday, February 06, 2011

Forever Young - My New Facebook Page

Even with extra time at my disposal due to my recent state of unemployment, it's not always easy to discipline myself to write a certain amount of words on my manuscript each day. Although I love writing, inspiration doesn't strike as often as I'd wish.

To keep myself motivated and encouraged, I've set up a Facebook page for my work in progress, a paranormal thriller, tentatively titled Forever Young, which seems to fit. Also, I've put up a stock photo profile pic, which is an accurate depiction of the heroine. The cover may be changed if needs be, but this will suffice for now.

I'd appreciate your coming over and do the Like thing at my new page. Once I get a certain amount of followers, I can then get a fancy url to make it easier to get there. Here's the link for now:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forever-Young/187944944561645

Come on over when you can and share the progress of my book.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Okay, I'm on my way over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Morgan! One thing at a time. You're doing great!

    *Hugs*

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    (heading over there, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Stephen and Elizabeth!

    Morgan Mandel
    http://facebook.com/foreveryoungbook

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome