Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book Signing Weekend

Saturday, I'm over at Barnes & Noble - DePaul Center, State and Jackson, Chicago, from 12-3 to sign Killer Career. If you're in the area, please stop by and say hello.

Sunday, I'll be at the Fiction Fair at the Deerfield Public Library, where I'll bring copies of my three books with me for signing. I'm happy to note that many familiar names are on the list. Maybe you know some of them also.




Here's the speaking schedule for Sunday:

1:30 Debra St. John
1:45 Alex Matthews
2:00 Bob Krukowski (“Lloyd Frankland”)
2:15 Margot Justes
2:30 Michael Black
2:45 Michael Bellito
3:00 Gail Lukasik
3:15 Jim Proebstle
3:30 Tim Broderick
3:45 Linda Mickey
4:00 Morgan Mandel
4:15 Libby Fischer Hellmann

Hope to see you at one of the events!
Morgan

5 comments:

  1. Sadly IO won't be attending for obvious reasons. ;p
    Hope you have a blast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you much success, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope both events went well.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Best wishes for your success. May you sell a lot of books and gain lots of exposure.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the events were successful and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome