Thanks to the three great bloggers who bestowed the Honest Scrap Award on me. I will cover the requrements all in this one post. Here are the bloggers who gave me the award, in the order I discovered the honors from them. Please feel free to check out their blogspots, as well as those of the new award recipients below.
L. Diane Wolfe
Jean Henry Mead
Now, to fulfill the first requirement -
Ten Honest Scraps About Myself:
1. I'm addicted to tote bags. That'll be the subject of another blog & contest.
2. I'm a fair weather sports fan. I only watch games when they mean something.
3. I forget people's names almost as soon as I learn them.
4. I'm a sporadic housekeeper and often have to play catch-up.
5. I know how to write shorthand.
6. I love playing slots, so I only do it on vacation or I'd go broke.
7. I'm fascinated by computers and gadgets, such as my Iphone.
8. When I read a book, I'm totally in it, but later I forget a lot of the story.
9. I subscribe to many magazines I don't have time to read, but I keep them anyway.
10.I was afraid of dogs when I was a kid, but now I own a pit bull.
And now to pass along the Honest Scrap Award to 7 other lucky recipients. If you've already received one, this just means you're extra special. I don't expect you to send out a new list.
I could have named many more, but my limit was 7. I'm sure the circle will widen soon to include those I had to leave out.