Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blog Talk Radio Show Today



Today, I'm featuring Barry Eva a/k/a Storyheart on my Blog Talk Radio Show, from 4pm-4:15pm Central Daylight Savings Time (Illinois time). For more information, you can check my show page at http://blogtalkradio.com/booksandblogs.




If you'd like to call in, the number is 347-308-8605. Use your cell phone, since it's a New York call.


Barry is the author of a Young Adult Romance called Across the Pond. We'll learn more about him and his book during the show.

What do you think of Blog Talk Radio? Do you like listening to broadcasts? Or do you prefer written blogs, or maybe both?

Would you like to be a guest on my show? If so, let me know below.

If you have your own show, let us know where to find you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    Good luck on the show! I'm travelling all day (on wifi right now at a restaurant) and cell phone is dying so can't call in though :(

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment Is Welcome